Quality & Continual Improvement Policy
The following describes our commitment to quality and continual improvement and how the policy relates to our clients’ requirements.
- Governance – provide strong strategic leadership with effective controls that support transparency, compliance and accountability at all levels within the organisation.
- Operational Management – commitment to a consistent management approach that supports planning, allocation of responsibilities and resources, monitoring progress and evaluating against expected outcomes.
- Financial Management – be financially prudent, viable and compliant with Australian Accountancy Standards.
- Resource Management – commitment to effective utilisation and development of Amity’s people along with maintenance of infrastructure and assets.
- Risk Management – commitment to implementing and maintaining systems to ensure compliance management with legislative and other mandatory requirements; and processes in place to identify and manage risk at all levels of the organisation.
- Service Delivery – provide client focussed, professional, evidence-based, best practice delivery in the field of substance use and gambling underpinned by Harm Minimisation.
- Continual Improvement – committed to implementing quality processes that support continuous improvement to enable the organisation to learn and grow.